Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling 3,400+ with office locations in over 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
At Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement;
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits for regular, full-time employees;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation;
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more.
Take a look at our fieldwork by visiting our career page and watching the ‘Day in the Life’ video.
We are currently seeking a part-time office assistant to support operations in the Raytown, Missouri area. He/she will work side-by-side with a lead administrative assistant.
- Contact the Missouri One-Call system to report excavation activity plans and request utility markings
- Enter job information into the customer portal.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Professional demeanor with vendors, customers, and co-workers
- Excellent attention to detail for data entry
- Proficient computer skills; self-directed knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Able to learn customer web portals quickly and effectively
- Excellent organization and recordkeeping
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively