Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling 3,400+ with office locations in over 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
At Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement;
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including health insurance and retirement plan;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation;
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more.
Take a look at our work by visiting our career page and watching the ‘Day in the Life’ video.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Coordinator to join our Baltimore, Maryland team. He/she will coordinate material receiving, documentation, and storage; locate and issue job site material, and oversee the delivery of materials to job sites and customer locations.
- In the warehouse, ensure all items are stored according to fieldwork procedures and company standards.
- Prepare and maintain current inventory records for materials received, stored, issued, and transferred off-site.
- Perform physical inventory against inventory control records to ensure accuracy.
- Maintain stock material inventory, monitor minimum levels, and prepare purchase requisitions when stock is below a minimum level.
- Deliver construction material to job sites and customer locations.
- Inspect warehouse for maintenance issues. Maintain cleanliness and organization.
- Perform data entry and recordkeeping duties as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year material control/warehouse experience
- Professional demeanor with vendors, customers, and co-workers
- Working knowledge of material control activities, documentation requirements, plus basic knowledge of and ability to identify construction material
- Valid driver’s license and clean record
- Basic computer skills; comfortable working in Microsoft Excel and Word. Able to learn and use AS400 system effectively.
- Excellent organization and recordkeeping.
- Occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)