Miller Pipeline is one of the nation’s premier underground utility contractors with 20 locations nationwide. Our continued growth has created an opportunity for those interested in advancing their careers in the underground utility industry.
We are now hiring laborers for our Dayton, Ohio location. Duties include assisting in the repair, maintenance, construction, installation, and fusion of plastic pipe, and in the reconditioning of gas distribution pipelines. For more information on what a typical day in the life of a gas construction laborer looks like, please see here and visit the Who We Are page.
At Miller Pipeline you will find:
- Opportunities for advancement
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation
Successful candidates will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent. 2+ years’ experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- 1+ year gas construction experience, especially with concrete and asphalt.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Permanent residence within 80 miles of the work site.
- Clean driving record and a DOT physical or ability to obtain one upon employment (at your own cost.)
- Class A CDL – preferred.