Miller Pipeline is one of the nation’s premier underground utility contractors with 20 locations nationwide. Our continued growth has created an opportunity for those interested in advancing their careers in the gas pipeline construction industry.
We are currently recruiting laborers in Lancaster, PA. Duties include assisting in the repair, maintenance, construction, installation, and fusion of plastic pipe, and in the reconditioning of gas distribution pipelines.
At Miller Pipeline you will find:
- Opportunities for advancement (Grow Here at Miller Pipeline)
- Competitive compensation packages
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation
To find out more about what a career with Miller Pipeline can mean for you and your family, check out our Who We Are page
Successful candidates will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent. 2+ years’ experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- 1+ year gas construction experience, especially with concrete and asphalt.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Permanent residence within 80 miles of the work site.
- Clean driving record and a DOT physical or ability to obtain one upon employment (at your own cost.)
- Class A CDL – preferred.