Miller Pipeline is currently recruiting experienced foremen to oversee daily activities of their crews and work towards goal achievement in and around Reserve, LA. Foremen must keep utility construction progress in line with the overall project schedule and cost estimate, and train crew members in accordance with company safety procedures.
These individuals must have:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years underground utility gas construction experience, especially with leaks.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Class A CDL is preferred but not required.
Additional qualifications include experience in and the ability to do the following:
- Write routine reports and complete forms.
- Interact effectively with customers, employees, and managers.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintaining instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Perform basic math functions using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
To find out more about what a career with Miller Pipeline can mean for you, please see here.