Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure? Miller Pipeline is a premier underground pipeline construction contractor with operations in over 20 states, and we expanding our team. There is no better time to join us and build a career with us than now.
At Miller Pipeline, you will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including health insurance, retirement plan and time off
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation
- On-the-job and safety trainings
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, company picnics and more
Miller Pipeline is looking to hire Water/Wastewater Rehabilitation Technicians in Orlando, FL and the surrounding areas.
Candidates must be willing to travel overnight throughout Florida, depending on job locations. Travel per diem, plus lodging, will be paid by the company. Areas include Orlando, Tampa, Daytona Beach, and Fort Myers.
Duties include manhole to manhole sewer rehabilitation, including but not limited to: robotic cutting work for lateral reinstatement, assisting with the set up & installation of CIPP (cured-in-place-pipe), maintenance, removal, and cleaning of monitoring equipment, and assisting in data collection using operating equipment.
- Use hands tools and power tools to install and repair water/wastewater pipelines
- Safely operate equipment around overhead and underground utilities, without direct supervision.
- Ensure proper care and required maintenance is performed on all company vehicles and equipment.
- Experience in sewer rehabilitation, Cured-In-Place Pipe (CIPP), and/or the equipment used in these processes is beneficial. Miller Pipeline will train the right candidate!
- Clean driving record and a DOT physical. The DOT physical is reimbursed upon employment.
- CDL (Class A or B) or ability to obtain one upon employment.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.