Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
At Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement;
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits for regular, full-time employees;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation;
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more.
Take a look at our field work by visiting our career page and watching the ‘Day in the Life’ video.
We are searching for qualified candidates that have concrete and asphalt experience.
- Setting concrete forms
- Measuring job sites
- Pouring concrete and finishing work
- Field questions about job sites and how the jobs will be performed according to the work order.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year concrete experience
- Professional demeanor with vendors, customers, and co-workers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Class A CDL
- Permanent residence within commutable distance of worksite