Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year. Do you want to learn more about what we do? Click Who We Are or Frequently Asked Questions.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
At Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement (Grow Here at Miller Pipeline);
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation (Our Core Values);
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more (also see Annual Company Picnics).
Take a look at our field work by watching the Day In The Life video.
Miller Pipeline is looking to add several Laborers to their teams around Mobile, AL. The ideal candidate will have their Class A CDL and be able to travel between our Birmingham and Mobile, AL offices.
This position is part of Union #559
- Use hands tools and power tools to install and repair natural gas pipelines
- Safely operate equipment around overhead and underground utilities, without direct supervision.
- Ensure proper care and required maintenance is performed on all company vehicles and equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- High level of personal integrity and accountability.
- Class A CDL and current DOT Medical Card