Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year. Do you want to learn more about what we do? Click Who We Are or Frequently Asked Questions.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
At Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement; (Grow Here at Miller Pipeline)
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits for regular, full-time employees;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation (Our Core Values);
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more. (also see Annual Company Picnics).
Take a look at our field work by visiting our career page and watching the ‘Day in the Life’ video.
Miller Pipeline is looking to add several Laborers and Operators to their teams in Reserve, LA. We are searching for qualified candidates to assist and operate equipment to support the repair, maintenance, construction, installation and reconditioning of distribution pipelines.
- Use hands tools and power tools to install and repair natural gas pipelines
- Safely operate equipment around overhead and underground utilities, without direct supervision.
- Ensure proper care and required maintenance is performed on all company vehicles and equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- High level of personal integrity and accountability.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- Current DOT Medical Card, or the ability to obtain one upon employment.
- Class A CDL
- Civil, roadway/highway or natural gas project experience