Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
At Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement;
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including health insurance and retirement plan;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation;
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more.
Take a look at our work by visiting our career page and watching the ‘Day in the Life’ video.
We are searching for qualified candidates to supervise and monitor the progress of construction crews to insure satisfactory job completion. The foreman must keep construction progress in line with the overall project schedule and cost estimate, as well as train crew members to comply with company safety practices.
Successful candidates must have:
- this can be someone with or without heavy equipment operating skills, but they need to have concrete and asphalt, flatwork/restoration skills for sidewalks, handicap ramps, etc.
- 2+ years management of hard surface work
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record; CDL strongly preferred.
- Strong work ethic, and thrive in working outdoors and building teams.
Ideal candidates will live within 60 miles of the worksite.