Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure? Miller Pipeline is a premier underground pipeline construction contractor with operations in over 20 states, and we are expanding our team. There is no better time to join us and build a career with us than now.
At Miller Pipeline, you will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement (Grow Here at Miller Pipeline)
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including health insurance, retirement plan and time off
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation
- On-the-job and safety trainings
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, company picnics and more
Take a look at our work by visiting our career page and watching the ‘Day in the Life’ video.
Miller Pipeline is looking to add several Laborers and Operators to their teams in Dallas, TX. We are searching for qualified candidates to assist and operate equipment to support the repair, maintenance, construction, installation and reconditioning of distribution pipelines.
This position is part of Union # 350
- Use hands tools and power tools to install and repair natural gas pipelines
- Safely operate equipment around overhead and underground utilities, without direct supervision.
- Ensure proper care and required maintenance is performed on all company vehicles and equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- High level of personal integrity and accountability.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- Class A CDL
- Civil, roadway/highway or natural gas project experience.