Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year. Do you want to learn more about what we do? Click Who We Are or Frequently Asked Questions.
At Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement (Grow Here at Miller Pipeline);
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation (Our Core Values);
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more (also see Annual Company Picnics).
Take a look at our work by visiting our career page and watching the ‘Day in the Life’ video.
Miller Pipeline is looking for operators of directional drilling equipment, experienced in safely drilling and pulling pipe to work in the Grand Rapids Michigan. Successful candidates must be able to communicate effectively, have prior work experience with a directional drilling operation, and have knowledge of underground utilities. This position will require the candidate to travel throughout Michigan, primarily the Grand Rapids area.
- Safely and effectively operate all directional drill equipment.
- Identify potential problems; develop and implement solutions.
- Enforce Company policies and standard work procedures.
- Ensure compliance to safety rules and regulations for the safety of the crew and public.
- Troubleshoot and repair minor equipment problems.
- Interact with customers to explain the work procedures necessary at the worksite/residence.
- Complete project paperwork as required by the customer.
- Prior directional drilling experience.
- Ability to travel around Grand Rapids.
- Valid driver/operator license.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- Class A CDL