Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year. Do you want to learn more about what we do? Click Who We Are
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
At Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement (Grow Here at Miller Pipeline);
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation (Our Core Values);
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more (also see Annual Company Picnics).
Miller Pipeline is looking to hire Technicians in Tampa, FL and the surrounding areas.
Candidates must be willing to travel overnight throughout Florida, depending on job locations. Travel per diem, plus lodging, will be paid by the company. Areas include Orlando, Tampa, Daytona Beach, and Fort Myers.
Duties include manhole to manhole sewer rehabilitation, including but not limited to: robotic cutting work for lateral reinstatement, assisting with the set up & installation of CIPP (cured-in-place-pipe), maintenance, removal, and cleaning of monitoring equipment, and assisting in data collection using operating equipment.
- Use hands tools and power tools to install and repair water/wastewater pipelines
- Safely operate equipment around overhead and underground utilities, without direct supervision.
- Ensure proper care and required maintenance is performed on all company vehicles and equipment.
- Experience in sewer rehabilitation, Cured-In-Place Pipe (CIPP), and/or the equipment used in these processes is beneficial. Miller Pipeline will train the right candidate!
- Clean driving record and a DOT physical. The DOT physical is reimbursed upon employment.
- CDL (Class A or B) or ability to obtain one upon employment.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.