Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year. Do you want to learn more about what we do? Click Who We Are or Frequently Asked Questions.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
At Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement (Grow Here at Miller Pipeline);
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation (Our Core Values);
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more (also see Annual Company Picnics).
Take a look at our field work by watching the Day In The Life video.
We are growing! We need a reliable and focused Accounts Receivable Administrator to join our finance department.
Main responsibilities are to do the following:
- Create strong relationships with operations teams and customers (may require light travel).
- Customer invoicing, A/R, cash receipts, cash applications, and collections activities.
- Understand software used in invoicing/AR processes and evaluate for accuracy.
- Implement process improvement initiatives to increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Implement and maintain a systematic approach for reconciling productivity data for invoice processing.
- Ensure cash application accuracy including a reconciliation process for discrepancy resolution.
- Communicate with customers to reduce past due receivable balances.
- Review AR/WIP balances and escalate unresolved issues to A/R supervisor and operations team.
- Report monthly revenue accruals to A/R supervisor and job cost accountant.
- 3+ years’ accounts receivable, invoicing and/or customer service experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and experience with an ERP and/or CRM system
- Collaborative, excellent attitude and teamwork oriented
- Ambitious, willing and able to find creative solutions for process improvement
- Competent analytical abilities
- Customer relationships skills, written and oral, with internal and external customers
- Results-driven personality and sense of urgency to accomplish company and personal goals
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field from accredited university
- Experience working in a large company setting with exposure to managing multiple customer accounts, interactions with internal and external customers, and experience communicating data and performance measurements to the management team
- Advanced Excel modeling and PowerPoint skills