Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year. Do you want to learn more about what we do? Click Who We Are or Frequently Asked Questions.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
At Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement (Grow Here at Miller Pipeline);
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation (Our Core Values);
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more (also see Annual Company Picnics).
Take a look at our field work by visiting our career page and watching the ‘Day in the Life’ video.
We are currently searching for a qualified and experienced Equipment Mechanic in Louisville, KY.
- Prepare new vehicles and equipment for use
- Repair and maintain all electric, diesel, and gasoline-powered company equipment and vehicles
- Perform and document all phases of vehicle maintenance and diagnostics on various types of light, medium, and heavy equipment
- Repair and replace flat tires, perform preventive maintenance, and replace interior and exterior non-mechanical parts
- Complete DOT vehicle inspections
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from accredited university or trade school
- Permanent residence within commutable distance of work site
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) or ability to obtain one after hire
- Two-year certificate from an automotive or technical school and/or Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification