Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
At Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement (Grow Here at Miller Pipeline);
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation;
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more.
Take a look at our field work by watching the Day In The Life video.
We are searching for qualified candidates to assist in the repair, maintenance, construction, installation and fusion of plastic pipe, and in the reconditioning of gas distribution pipelines.
- 1+ year gas construction experience, or experience in another manual labor field
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work outside in varying weather conditions
- Good driving record and Class A CDL
- High school diploma or equivalent; 2+ years’ experience in lieu of education will be considered