Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure? Miller Pipeline is a premier underground pipeline construction contractor with operations in over 20 states, and we are expanding our team. There is no better time to join us and build a career with us than now.
At Miller Pipeline, you will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including health insurance, retirement plan and time off
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation
- On-the-job and safety trainings
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, company picnics and more
Miller Pipeline is looking for a Sewer Camera Operator for the Dayton and Columbus, OH areas. They will be using robotic CCTV camera equipment of varying weight. Successful candidates must be able to communicate effectively, have prior work experience with Microsoft Excel and Word, and other professional or personal use of computers and electronics. Experience in Prototek and other types of utility locating equipment preferred. Also operating in robotic CCTV operation or utility locating in general is preferred.
- Properly lift tools, objects and equipment of varying weights
- Enter data in PC video recording software
- Regular maintenance of mechanical and electronic equipment
- Use receiver to accurately locate sewer mains and laterals
- Legibly draw sewer map of the construction area
- Communicate with city utility departments
- Transfer data between rig and central servers
- Drive pickup truck/trailer or full-sized van classified as a CMV
- Set up and maintain a safe job site and safe work practices
- Professional or personal use of computers and electronics
- Use of Windows-based computers and Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Legible handwriting. Interact effectively and professionally with the public, customers, co-workers, and supervisors.
- Valid driver/operator license
- High school diploma or equivalent. Experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- DOT physical
1+ year in robotic CCTV operation or utility locating
Use of Prototek or other types of utility locating equipment