Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
At Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement;
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits for regular, full-time employees;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation;
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more.
Take a look at our fieldwork by visiting our career page and watching the ‘Day in the Life’ video.
We are searching for qualified candidates to locate and map sanitary and storm sewer systems ahead of natural gas installations.
- Use robotic CCTV camera equipment to inspect, locate, and map sanitary/storm sewer systems
- Enter data in PC video recording software
- Use a receiver to accurately locate sewer mains and laterals
- Communicate with city utility departments
- Set up and maintain safe job site and safe work practices
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Professional demeanor with vendors, customers, and co-workers
- Excellent attention to detail for data entry
- Use of Windows-based computers, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Valid DOT physical and operator’s license