Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year. Do you want to learn more about what we do? Click Who We Are or Frequently Asked Questions.
At Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Career growth opportunities;
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation;
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more.
The Senior Financial Analyst position will be an addition to our Accounting & Finance department. This person will assist with financial planning and budgeting processes, analyzing financial statements and reports, developing financial models, preparing projections, and performing research and analysis as required.
- Analyze business and financial data and initiatives for the company; provide financial guidance and support to every department;
- Accurately report on key performance indicators associated with each of the company’s strategic initiatives;
- Create financial models based on analyses to support the company’s decision making;
- Develop financial plans and reports for Miller Pipeline management teams;
- Analyze industry trends and make recommendations based on trends;
- Evaluate capital expenditures and depreciation;
- Develop automated reporting and forecasting tools for more efficient use of data.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field from an accredited university
- 2+ years’ experience as an accountant or auditor with main responsibilities in financial planning, analysis and modeling
- Strong analytical, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of financial strategies
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Detail oriented and able to perform in a high-pressure environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and other financial systems