Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year. Do you want to learn more about what we do? Check out Who We Are or Frequently Asked Questions on our Careers page.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
- Growth opportunities for career advancement;
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation;
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more.
Take a look at our field work by watching the Day In The Life video, also on our Careers page.
We are currently seeking a Project Scheduler to join our team in Bladensburg MD! We are looking for a hardworking, problem solving, detail orientated person who will compare two systems to make sure they are accurate based on the work we do in the field. This person will primarily work with our office administrators, foremen, superintendents, and customer contacts and will need to have great communication skills.
This position is not part of a union and is an office position.
Scheduler Main Responsibilities:
- Scheduling service installations with customer via phone and site visits
- Preparing job jackets for work to be performed by the construction team
- Perform jobsite inspections to ensure site is ready for construction
- Coordinating 3rd party contractors to perform work with our construction team
Scheduler Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Analytical thinking
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Working with numerous different software applications
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; customer service orientation
Scheduler Preferred Qualifications:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in construction management
- Basic understanding of utility construction installation
- 1+ year in the construction industry
- Professional experience with customer contracts