Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year. Do you want to learn more about what we do? Click Who We Are or Frequently Asked Questions.
Gas Construction Laborer’s at Miller Pipeline will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement (Grow Here at Miller Pipeline);
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation (Our Core Values);
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more (also see Annual Company Picnics).
Take a look at our field work by watching the Day In The Life video.
Gas Construction Laborer’s Main Responsibilities are:
- Properly lift tools, objects and equipment of varying weight.
- Compress soil and asphalt.
- Shovel material, soil and cold patch asphalt mix.
- Operate vehicles used for hauling.
- Assist in the demolition, take-up and reconditioning of old pipe.
- Score and break asphalt or concrete with a jackhammer.
- Repair and back-fill trench areas with grass seed or asphalt.
- Travel frequently within the area for work assignments.
Gas Construction Laborer’s Required Qualifications are:
- High school diploma or equivalent. 2+ years’ experience
- 1 year of outdoor work or manual labor experience
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Permanent residence within 80 miles of the work site.
- Clean driving record and a DOT physical or ability to obtain one upon employment (reimbursed upon hire)
- Class A CDL
- 1+ year gas construction experience.