Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year. Do you want to learn more about what we do? Check out Who We Are or Frequently Asked Questions on our Careers page.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
A Master Plumber’s Benefits:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement;
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation;
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more.
Take a look at our field work by watching the Day In The Life video, also on our Careers page.
The Master Plumber’s Main Responsibilities:
- Perform safety inspections on appliances prior to turn-off.
- Core bore walls as required.
- Break down existing meter installation, reconnect to house lines, set and check for lockup on regulators, install vent lines, and move meters – in some cases more than 20 feet.
- Check for leaks by turning on appliances and ensuring safety.
- Extensive interaction with internal and external customers.
The Master Plumber’s Required Qualifications:
- C36 Plumbing License
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience with interior and exterior gas piping.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to work overtime and on-call emergencies as needed.
- Pass the customer’s required Operator Qualification (OQ) courses.
- Familiarity of working with PG&E a plus