Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year. Do you want to learn more about what we do? Click Who We Are or Frequently Asked Questions.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
At Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement (Grow Here at Miller Pipeline);
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation (Our Core Values);
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more (also see Annual Company Picnics).
Take a look at our field work by watching the Day In The Life video.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Coordinator to join our Baltimore, Maryland team. He/she will coordinate material receiving, documentation, and storage; locate and issue job site material; and oversee delivery of materials to job sites and customer locations.
- In the warehouse, ensure all items are stored according to field work procedures and company standards.
- Prepare and maintain current inventory records for materials received, stored, issued, and transferred off site.
- Perform physical inventory against inventory control records to ensure accuracy.
- Maintain stock material inventory, monitor minimum levels, and prepare purchase requisitions when stock is below minimum level.
- Deliver construction material to job sites and customer locations.
- Inspect warehouse for maintenance issues. Maintain cleanliness and organization.
- Perform data entry and recordkeeping duties as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year material control/warehouse experience
- Professional demeanor with vendors, customers, and co-workers
- Working knowledge of material control activities, documentation requirements, plus basic knowledge of and ability to identify construction material
- Valid driver’s license and clean record
- Basic computer skills; comfortable working in Microsoft Excel and Word. Able to learn and use AS400 system effectively.
- Excellent organization and recordkeeping.
- Occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)