Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year. Do you want to learn more about what we do? Click Who We Are or Frequently Asked Questions.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
At Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement (Grow Here at Miller Pipeline);
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation (Our Core Values);
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more (also see Annual Company Picnics).
Take a look at our field work by watching the Day In The Life video.
Miller Pipeline is hiring a few Hydrovac Operators to their team in Michigan. We are searching for qualified candidates (including those belonging to Operator local 324) to assist and operate equipment to support the repair, maintenance, construction, installation and reconditioning of distribution pipelines. A Class A CDL with Tanker endorsement is required!
- Safely operate Hydrovac equipment around overhead and underground utilities, without direct supervision.
- Ensure proper care and required maintenance is performed on all company vehicles and equipment.
- Assess the area to determine if the utilities were properly located prior to performing the underground work.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- High level of personal integrity and accountability.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- Current DOT certification.
- Class A CDL with Tanker endorsement
- Civil, roadway/highway or natural gas project experience.