Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year. Do you want to learn more about what we do? Click Who We Are or Frequently Asked Questions.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
A Hard Surface Laborer at Miller Pipeline will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement (Grow Here at Miller Pipeline);
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation (Our Core Values);
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more (also see Annual Company Picnics).
Take a look at our field work by watching the Day In The Life video.
A Hard Surface Laborer’s Main Responsibilities:
- Setting concrete forms
- Measuring job sites
- Pouring concrete and finishing work
- Field questions about job sites and how the jobs will be performed according to the work order.
A Hard Surface Laborer’s Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year experience pouring concrete and asphalt
- Restoration and handicap ramp work helpful
- Professional demeanor with vendors, customers, and co-workers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment
A Hard Surface Laborer’s Preferred Qualifications:
- Class A CDL
- Permanent residence within commutable distance of worksite
Miller Pipeline offers competitive wages and quality benefits.
Miller Pipeline is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.