Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year. Do you want to learn more about what we do? Check out Who We Are or Frequently Asked Questions on our Careers page.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
Operations Coordinator Benefits:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement;
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation;
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more.
Take a look at our field work by watching the Day In The Life video on our Careers page.
We are looking to add an Operations Coordinator to our team in Denver, NC.
The Operations Coordinator will be a multitasker to support field operations by tracking and scheduling projects, maintaining records and supplies. Must be able to positively and efficiently communicate with community utility providers, homeowners, and work crews.
Operations Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Work closely with customer(s) to pull and submit work orders; review progress reports weekly. Ensure work orders are reviewed and closed properly. Coordinate and send out work orders to complete restoration efforts or mitigate customer complaints/inquiries.
- Assist in securing permits for worksites; ensure that necessary materials and equipment are ready and crews are prepared to work.
- Collect and sign DOT compliance forms, and transfer necessary paperwork to office from the work site, as well as transport miscellaneous parts to and from job sites, if needed.
- Call or make in-person visits with homeowners to schedule gas service repair or replacement. Coordinate neighborhood service appointments with foremen and customers.
- Contact 811 to report excavation activity plans and request utility markings. Follow up on request status.
- Respond to customer questions about job sites and how the jobs will be performed according to the work order.
- Facilitate the resolution of customer complaints. Review allegations of damage or incidents and compile reports for Risk department.
- Create and maintain tracking log to schedule utility work on mains, commercial and residential services; maintain information of completed work and new projects to be scheduled, as well as new locates.
- Handle reporting and data tracking including the status of concrete and asphalt restoration, O&M services, bore profiles, damage reports, monthly forecasting, daily productivity, etc.
- Preview submitted work requests via the contractors’ inbox; obtain notes and speak to builders and/or other contractors, possibly homeowners, on a job site to help Miller Pipeline work crews understand potential issues and preventions/solutions.
- Build positive professional relationships with each crew and customer.
- Review WINS entries to ensure proper invoicing and reporting. Assist in correcting errors.
Operations Coordinator Required Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent. Current and valid driver’s license.
- 1+ year professional work experience in a fast paced customer service role.
- Ability to efficiently multi-task
- A professional and respectful demeanor when dealing with customers, coworkers, and contractors.
- Clear, tactful written and oral communications.
- Drive company vehicles (pickup trucks and other non-commercial motor vehicles).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Outlook and Excel.