Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year. Do you want to learn more about what we do? Check out Who We Are or Frequently Asked Questions on our Careers page.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
Foreman Benefits at Miller Pipeline:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement;
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation;
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more).
Take a look at our field work by watching the Day In The Life video, also on our Careers page.
We are recruiting foremen to oversee the daily activities of their crews and work towards goal achievement. Foremen must keep utility construction progress in line with the overall project schedule and cost estimate, and train crew members in accordance with company safety procedures.
Foreman Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of underground utility gas construction foreman experience.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
Foreman Preferred Qualifications:
- CDL is preferred but not required
- Write routine reports and complete forms.
- Interact effectively with customers, employees, and managers.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintaining instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Perform basic math functions using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.