Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year. Do you want to learn more about what we do? Check out Who We Are or Frequently Asked Questions on our Careers page.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
Operator Benefits at Miller Pipeline:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement;
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation;
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more.
Take a look at our field work by watching the Day In The Life video, also on our Careers page.
Miller Pipeline is looking to add Operators to join the team in Port Huron, MI! We are searching for qualified candidates to assist and operate equipment to support the repair, maintenance, construction, installation and reconditioning of distribution pipelines.
Operator Required Qualifications:
- Gas construction experience.
- Heavy Equipment experience
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Clean driving record and a Commercial Driver’s License with airbrake endorsement is preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent. 2+ years’ experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- Current DOT physical or ability to obtain one (reimbursable upon hire).
Operator Preferred Qualifications:
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)