Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling 3,500+ with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
At Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement;
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including health insurance and retirement plan;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation;
- On-the-job work and safety trainings;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more.
Take a look at our work by visiting our career page and watching the ‘Day in the Life’ video on our Careers page.
We are currently seeking a Coordinator to join our team in Lancaster, PA! We are looking for a hardworking, problem-solving, detail-orientated person who will compare two systems to make sure they are accurate based on the work we do in the field. This person will primarily work with our office administrators, foremen, superintendents, and customer contacts and will need to have great communication skills.
This position is not part of a union and it is an office position.
- Receive customer’s service orders; consult with crew foremen to ensure orders are correct.
- Daily data entry into customer’s web portal involving service orders. Service orders include meter move-out orders, temporary disconnects, and SAP orders.
- Complete audits for all crews; collect any missing service sketches.
- Coordinate with the customer to update measurements on service records.
- Drive company vehicle to job site and take updated measurements if needed for service records.
- Verify accuracy of service records and upload records to a shared file.
- Enter the job site to pick up meters and return them to the gas company when service is cut off, or when a new meter needs to be installed.
- Complete main valve cards for newly installed valves.
- Answer questions from the customer about current work orders.
- Track 811 calls, ensuring job requests do not expire; if expired, resubmit 811 requests online.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Analytical thinking
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Attention to detail in data analysis
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; customer service orientation
- Current Driver’s License
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in construction management or a related field
- Experience working in the construction field
- Experience working with contracts
- Able to work up to 10 hours of overtime each week