Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year. Do you want to learn more about what we do? Click Who We Are or Frequently Asked Questions.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
At Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement (Grow Here at Miller Pipeline);
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation (Our Core Values);
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more (also see Annual Company Picnics).
Take a look at our field work by watching the Day In The Life video.
Miller Pipeline is looking to add Operators to join the team in and around Washington, DC. We are searching for qualified candidates to assist and operate equipment to support the repair, maintenance, construction, installation and reconditioning of distribution pipelines.
- Gas construction experience.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Clean driving record and a Commercial Driver’s License with airbrake endorsement is preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent. 2+ years’ experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- Heavy Equipment experience
- Current DOT physical or ability to obtain one (reimbursable upon hire). Miller Pipeline will assist with CDL cost.
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)