Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year. Do you want to learn more about what we do? Click Who We Are or Frequently Asked Questions.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
At Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement (Grow Here at Miller Pipeline);
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation (Our Core Values);
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more (also see Annual Company Picnics).
Take a look at our field work by watching the Day In The Life video.
We are searching for qualified candidates to supervise and monitor the progress of underground utility pipeline construction, and oversee millions of dollars in construction materials.
The foremen must keep construction progress in line with the overall project schedule and cost estimate, as well as train crew members to comply with company safety practices.
- Plan, organize and delegate the daily work activities within the crew.
- Identify potential problems as they arise; develop and implement a solution.
- Enforce company policies and standard work procedures.
- Ensure compliance to safety rules and regulations for crew and public safety.
- Troubleshoot and repair minor equipment problems.
- Ensure preventative maintenance of equipment is assigned and completed by the crew.
- Interact with the customer to explain the work procedure(s) necessary at the worksite/residence.
- Communicate with office staff regarding time worked, safety, productivity, accidents and injuries, and property or vehicle damage, for proper handling and tracking of these activities.
- Complete daily data entry.
- Handle minor customer complaints and inquiries. Escalate issues to the superintendent or general foreman, if necessary.
- Complete paperwork as required by the customer.
- Ensure overall quality of work performed by the crew meets or exceeds standards and expectations
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid DOT Physical-Reimbursed by Miller Pipeline
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record. CDL or ability to obtain one after employment.
- 3+ years’ experience with large steel pipe
- Ability to travel within Maryland and DC