Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
As a Distribution Pipefitter at Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement;
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits for regular, full-time employees;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation;
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more.
Take a look at our field work by visiting our career page and watching the ‘Day in the Life’ video.
We are searching for qualified Distribution Pipefitters to assist in the repair, maintenance, construction, installation and fusion of plastic pipe and reconditioning of gas distribution pipelines.
- Qualified plastic pipe fusion experience
- Experience with residential house piping and installing meter settings
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Clean driving record with a current and valid operator license
- High school diploma or equivalent. 2 years’ experience in lieu of education can be considered.
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)