Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year. Do you want to learn more about what we do? Click Who We Are or Frequently Asked Questions.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
At Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement; (Grow Here at Miller Pipeline)
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits for regular, full-time employees;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation. (Our Core Values);
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more. (also see Annual Company Picnics).
Take a look at our field work by visiting our career page and watching the ‘Day in the Life’ video.
Miller Pipeline is currently recruiting Gas Pipeline Distribution Foreman to work in Kansas City, MO and the surrounding areas. The Foreman will oversee the daily activities of their crews and work towards goal achievement. Foremen must keep utility construction progress in line with the overall project schedule and cost estimate, and train crew members in accordance with company safety procedures.
- Guide the crew towards goal achievement.
- Plan, organize and delegate the daily work activities among crew members.
- Identify potential problems; develop and implement solutions.
- Enforce Company policies and standard work procedures.
- Ensure compliance to safety rules and regulations for the safety of the crew and public.
- Coach, train and evaluate employees’ work performance.
- Troubleshoot and repair minor equipment problems.
- Ensure preventive maintenance of equipment is assigned to, and completed by, the crew.
- Interact with customers to explain the work procedures necessary at the worksite/residence.
- Handle minor customer complaints and inquiries. Escalate issues to the superintendent or general foreman, if necessary.
- Complete project paperwork as required by the customer.
- 2+ years underground utility gas construction experience.
- High level of personal integrity and accountability.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must pass computer-based testing, specific to the local Customer’s operator qualification
- Class A CDL
- 1+ year gas construction experience.