Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year. Do you want to learn more about what we do? Click Who We Are or Frequently Asked Questions.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
At Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement (Grow Here at Miller Pipeline);
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation (Our Core Values);
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more (also see Annual Company Picnics).
Take a look at our field work by watching the Day In The Life video.
We are now hiring laborers for gas pipeline construction in the Chester/ Prince George, Virginia areas. Duties include assisting in the repair, maintenance, construction, installation, and fusion of plastic pipe, and in the reconditioning of gas distribution pipelines.
* This position is part of a Union.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent. 2+ years’ experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- 1 + year experience in manual labor or outdoor work.
- Permanent residence within commutable distance of work site.
- Clean driving record and a DOT physical or ability to obtain one upon employment (at your own cost.)
- CDL preferred but not required before employment.
- 1+ year gas construction experience.