Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year. Do you want to learn more about what we do? Click Who We Are or Frequently Asked Questions.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
A Traffic Controller At Miller Pipeline will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement (Grow Here at Miller Pipeline);
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation (Our Core Values);
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more (also see Annual Company Picnics).
Take a look at our field work by watching the Day In The Life video.
A Traffic Controller’s Main Responsibilities:
- Directing movement of traffic through job site
- Using sign, hand and flag signals
- Discussing traffic routing plans with supervisor
- Distributing traffic control signs and markers along job site in designated pattern
A Traffic Controller’s Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent. 1-3 months related experience and/or training
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence and present information to a small group
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Commutable distance of the work site.
ATSSA certification preferred but not required.