Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year. Do you want to learn more about what we do? Check out Who We Are or Frequently Asked Questions on our Careers page.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
Laborer Benefits at Miller Pipeline:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement;
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits for regular, full-time employees;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation;
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more.
Take a look at our field work by visiting our career page and watching the “Day in the Life” video, also on our Careers page.
Miller Pipeline is looking to add Laborers in Battle Creek, MI. We are searching for qualified candidates to assist and support the repair, maintenance, construction, installation and reconditioning of distribution pipelines.
Laborer Main Responsibilities:
- Use hands tools and power tools to install and repair natural gas pipelines
- Ensure proper care and required maintenance is performed on all company vehicles and equipment.
Laborer Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- High level of personal integrity and accountability.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- Current DOT Medical Card, or the ability to obtain one upon employment.
- Must pass computer-based testing, specific to the local Customer’s operator qualifications
- Class A CDL preferred or ability to attain within 90 days (company assisted training)