Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure? Miller Pipeline is a premier underground pipeline construction contractor with operations in over 20 states, and we are expanding our team. There is no better time to join us and build a career with us than now.
At Miller Pipeline, you will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including health insurance, retirement plan and time off
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation
- On-the-job and safety training
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, company picnics and more
Take a look at our work by visiting our career page and watching the ‘Day in the Life’ video.
Miller Pipeline is looking for operators of directional drilling equipment in the Central Indiana area – we will provide on the job training!! Successful candidates must be able to communicate effectively, and either have prior work experience with a directional drilling operation, or be willing to learn on the job.
- Safely and effectively operate all directional drill equipment.
- Identify potential problems; develop and implement solutions.
- Enforce Company policies and standard work procedures.
- Ensure compliance with safety rules and regulations for the safety of the crew and the public.
- Troubleshoot and repair minor equipment problems.
- Interact with customers to explain the work procedures necessary at the worksite/residence.
- Complete project paperwork as required by the customer.
- Prior directional drilling experience, or willing to be trained on the job.
- Valid driver/operator license.
- Ability to obtain a Class A CDL within 1 year.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- Class A CDL with tanker endorsements.