Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year. Do you want to learn more about what we do? Click Who We Are or Frequently Asked Questions.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
At Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement (Grow Here at Miller Pipeline);
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation (Our Core Values);
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more (also see Annual Company Picnics).
Take a look at our field work by watching the Day In The Life video.
We are searching for qualified candidates to assist in the repair, maintenance, construction, installation and reconditioning of natural gas distribution pipelines.
- Properly lift tools, objects and equipment of varying weight.
- Compress soil and asphalt.
- Shovel material, soil and cold patch asphalt mix.
- Operate vehicles used for hauling.
- Assist in the demolition, take-up and reconditioning of old pipe.
- Score and break asphalt or concrete with a jackhammer.
- Repair backfilled trench areas with grass seed or asphalt.
- Travel frequently within the area for work assignments.
- Must pass computer based testing, specific to the local Customer’s operator qualifications.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current driver’s license with good driving record
- Current DOT physical or ability to obtain one
- Professional or personal use of hand tools
- Interact effectively and professionally with the public, customers, co-workers, and supervisors
- Travel throughout the area and respond to emergency situations
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- 1+ year experience in construction and/or farming