Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year. Do you want to learn more about what we do? Click Who We Are or Frequently Asked Questions.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
At Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement (Grow Here at Miller Pipeline);
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation (Our Core Values);
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more (also see Annual Company Picnics).
Take a look at our field work by watching the Day In The Life video.
We are searching for an Equipment Mechanic to operate out of Denver, NC office. This person will work to prepare new vehicles and equipment for use.
Equipment Mechanic Main Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot vehicle or equipment to diagnose malfunction and plan work procedures.
- Perform engine tune-up and electrical system repairs.
- Repair and replace flat tires, perform preventive maintenance, and replace interior and exterior non-mechanical parts; perform body shop work.
- Repair charging systems, brakes and exhaust systems.
- Perform repairs on engine and/or transmission exchange.
- Rebuild parts such as hydraulic cylinders.
- Complete DOT vehicle inspections.
- Respond to and complete work orders; prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Maintain accurate daily service reports and equipment status reports.
- Complete written service reports.
Equipment Mechanic Requirements:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from accredited university or trade school.
- Commercial driver’s license (CDL) or ability to obtain one after hire.
- Two-year certificate from an automotive or technical school and/or Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment