Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? No better time than now!
At Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement.
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits.
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation.
- On-the-job work and safety training.
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more!
Miller Pipeline is looking to hire Technicians/CIPP Laborers in Miami, FL and the surrounding areas.
**Candidates must be willing to travel overnight throughout Florida, depending on job locations. Travel per diem, plus lodging, will be paid by the company. **
Areas include Orlando, Tampa, and Fort Lauderdale.
Great opportunity for those interested in a career in the construction industry! Duties include manhole to manhole sewer rehabilitation, including but not limited to: robotic cutting work for lateral reinstatement, assisting with the setup & installation of CIPP (cured-in-place-pipe), maintenance, removal, and cleaning of monitoring equipment, and assisting in data collection using operating equipment.
- Use hands tools and power tools to install and repair water/wastewater pipelines.
- Safely operate equipment around overhead and underground utilities, without direct supervision.
- Ensure proper care and required maintenance is performed on all company vehicles and equipment.
- Miller Pipeline will train the right candidate, if interested in a career within the construction industry!
- Clean driving record and a DOT physical. Reimbursed upon employment.
- CDL (Class A or B) or ability to obtain one upon employment.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Experience in sewer rehabilitation, Cured-In-Place Pipe (CIPP), and/or the equipment used in these processes is beneficial.
Connect with us on Social Media! We are on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TIKTOK, and LinkedIn.