Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year. Do you want to learn more about what we do? Click Who We Are or Frequently Asked Questions.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
At Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement (Grow Here at Miller Pipeline);
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation (Our Core Values);
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more (also see Annual Company Picnics).
Take a look at our field work by watching the Day In The Life video.
We are currently seeking Laborers for our Municipal Services Division in Evansville, Indiana. Duties include assisting with the setup and installation of water and wastewater pipelines.
Successful candidates will have:
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Experience in sewer rehabilitation, cured-in-place pipe (CIPP), and/or the equipment used in these processes is beneficial, but Miller Pipeline will train!
• Clean driving record and a DOT physical or ability to obtain one upon employment.
• CDL preferred.
• Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Weekly overnight travel within state and/or to neighboring states, including company provided housing and per diem are possible.
- Miller Pipeline will pay for training and completion of CDL certification if lacking.
Travel may be required, depending on job locations. Travel per diem plus lodging will be paid by the company.