Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year. Do you want to learn more about what we do?
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
At Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement;
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits for regular, full-time employees;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation;
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more.
Take a look at our work by visiting our career page and watching the ‘Day in the Life’ video.
Miller Pipeline is looking to add an Operations Coordinator to their team in Greenville, SC. He/She will support field operations by tracking and scheduling projects, maintaining records and supplies, and communicating with community utility providers, homeowners and work crews.
Operations Coordinator Main Responsibilities:
- Work closely with customer(s) to pull and submit work orders; review progress reports weekly. Ensure work orders are reviewed and closed properly. Coordinate and send out work orders to complete restoration efforts or mitigate customer complaints/inquiries.
- Assist in reviewing compliance-related issues and help foremen resolve issues related to documentation/procedures.
- Assist in securing permits for worksites; ensure that necessary materials and equipment are ready and crews are prepared to work.
- Collect and sign DOT compliance forms, and transfer necessary paperwork to office from the work site, as well as transport miscellaneous parts to and from job sites, if needed.
- Order supplies for office and/or warehouse, if needed.
- Call or make in-person visits with homeowners to schedule gas service repair or replacement. Coordinate neighborhood service appointments with foremen and customers.
- Contact a service such as One-Call, Dig Safe, or 811 to report excavation activity plans and request utility markings. Follow up on request status.
- Respond to customer questions about job sites and how the jobs will be performed according to the work order. Facilitate the resolution of customer complaints. Review allegations of damage or incidents and compile reports for Risk department.
- Create and maintain tracking log to schedule utility work on mains, commercial and residential services; maintain information of completed work and new projects to be scheduled, as well as new locates.
- Handle reporting and data tracking including the status of concrete and asphalt restoration, O&M services, bore profiles, damage reports, monthly forecasting, daily productivity, etc.
- Preview submitted work requests via the contractors’ inbox; obtain notes and speak to builders and/or other contractors, possibly homeowners, on a job site to help Miller Pipeline work crews understand potential issues and preventions/solutions.
- Plan for traffic control, sewer locators and/or horizontal directional drilling as needed.
- Build positive professional relationships with each crew and customer.
- Complete administrative tasks for the office, if needed, such as coordinating meetings for operations teams, distributing mail, making travel arrangements, coordinating services with other vendors, and OQ test proctoring.
- Handle location-sensitive tasks such as equipment calibration/repair, shipping, unloading, distribution of paperwork and assignments, communication of customer procedures, etc.
Operations Coordinator Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current and valid driver’s license.
- 1+ year professional work experience
- Clear, tactful written and oral communication.
- High level of professionalism with a focus on internal and external customer service. Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Outlook and Excel.
Connect with us on Social Media! We are on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TIKTOK, and LinkedIn.