Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year. Do you want to learn more about what we do?
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
At Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement;
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits for regular, full-time employees;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation;
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more.
Take a look at our field work by visiting our career page and watching the ‘Day in the Life’ video.
Miller Pipeline is looking to add hardworking Pipeline Laborers to work on our gas distribution pipeline crews in Spartanburg, SC and the surrounding areas. Duties include assisting in the repair, maintenance, construction, installation, and fusion of plastic pipe, and in the reconditioning of gas distribution pipelines.
Pipeline Laborer Main Responsibilities are:
- Properly lift tools, objects and equipment of varying weight.
- Compress soil and asphalt.
- Shovel material, soil and cold patch asphalt mix.
- Operate vehicles used for hauling.
- Assist in the demolition, take-up and reconditioning of old pipe.
- Score and break asphalt or concrete with a jackhammer.
- Repair backfilled trench areas with grass seed or asphalt.
- Travel frequently within the area for work assignments.
Pipeline Laborer Required Qualifications are:
- High school diploma or equivalent. 2+ years’ experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- 1 year of outdoor work or manual labor experience.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Clean driving record and a DOT physical or ability to obtain one upon employment (reimbursed upon hire).
Pipeline Laborer Preferred Qualifications are:
- 1+ year gas construction experience.
- Class A or B CDL.
Connect with us on Social Media! We are on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TIKTOK, and LinkedIn.