Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year. Do you want to learn more about what we do? Check out Who We Are or Frequently Asked Questions on our Careers page.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
At Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement;
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation;
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more.
Are you an experienced Construction Project Manager with a PMP looking to take the next step in your career? Due to a strategic realignment and expansion of our Project Management Team, we are looking at add a new Project Manager for both New Business and Replacement Construction projects. These exciting, new opportunities are the perfect landing spot if you are looking to take your Project Management skills to next level in the fast-paced and rapidly evolving energy industry.
- Lead and develop teams of WGL project managers from associate to senior levels, managing construction projects of all scopes and sizes.
- Drive coordination among our customers, internal teams, and contractors.
- Ensure project plan and processes are followed throughout the project lifecycle including project closure and meeting yearly performance parameters
- Utilize strong negotiation skills to influence individual stakeholders to accomplish objectives and deliverables
- Oversee project schedules, incorporating, monitoring, and analyzing input from the project stakeholders. Manage critical path issues throughout project lifecycle.
- Participate with other departments or teams with making sound recommendations related to schedules/workloads/resource requirements as needed to accomplish project and program objectives
- Evaluate complex situations accurately and identifies viable solutions that create successful outcomes for the Program
- 5+ years project management experience in utilities or infrastructure construction projects
- PMP or Business Process Certification required
- Proficiency with Project Management tools (Work Management Systems, MS Projects, MS Excel, PowerBIock or Tableau)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance, or other quantitative field
- Experience in the natural gas industry or adjacent industries
Connect with us on Social Media! We’re on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and TIKTOK