Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure? Miller Pipeline is a premier underground pipeline construction contractor with operations in over 20 states, and we are expanding our team. There is no better time to join us and build a career with us than now.
At Miller Pipeline, you will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement (Grow Here at Miller Pipeline)
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including health insurance, retirement plan and time off
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation
- On-the-job and safety training
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, company picnics and more
Take a look at our work by visiting our career page and watching the ‘Day in the Life’ video.
Miller Pipeline is currently recruiting Gas Distribution Foreman to work in Kansas City, MO and the surrounding areas. The Foreman will oversee the daily activities of their crews and work towards goal achievement. Foremen must keep utility construction progress in line with the overall project schedule and cost estimate, and train crew members in accordance with company safety procedures.
- Guide the crew towards goal achievement.
- Plan, organize and delegate the daily work activities among crew members.
- Identify potential problems; develop and implement solutions.
- Enforce Company policies and standard work procedures.
- Ensure compliance to safety rules and regulations for the safety of the crew and public.
- Coach, train and evaluate employees’ work performance.
- Troubleshoot and repair minor equipment problems.
- Ensure preventive maintenance of equipment is assigned to, and completed by, the crew.
- Interact with customers to explain the work procedures necessary at the worksite/residence.
- Handle minor customer complaints and inquiries. Escalate issues to the superintendent or general foreman, if necessary.
- Complete project paperwork as required by the customer.
- 2+ years underground utility gas construction experience.
- High level of personal integrity and accountability.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Class A CDL