Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling over 3,500 with office locations in 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year. Do you want to learn more about what we do? Click Who We Are or Frequently Asked Questions.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
At Miller Pipeline Traffic Control Flaggers will gain:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement; (Grow Here at Miller Pipeline)
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits for regular, full-time employees;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation (Our Core Values);
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more. (also see Annual Company Picnics).
Take a look at our field work by visiting our career page and watching the ‘Day in the Life’ video.
We are currently seeking Traffic Control Flaggers to join our Hickory, NC team. He/She will safely guide traffic through our work zones using signs and hand signals. Must be able to stand on your feet for long periods of time, and work outside in varying weather conditions. Overtime available!
Traffic Control Flagger Required Qualifications:
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Clean driving record and a DOT physical or ability to obtain one upon employment (Miller Pipeline will reimburse upon employment)
- Travel frequently within the area for work assignments.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Traffic Control Flagger Preferred Qualifications:
- 1+ year of flagging experience.