Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling 3,400+ with office locations in over 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
At Miller Pipeline you will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement;
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including health insurance and retirement plan;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation;
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, family picnic events, Employee Care Fund, and more.
Take a look at our work by visiting our career page and watching the ‘Day in the Life’ video.
We are currently seeking a Construction Assistant to join our Dallas, TX team. He/she will work side by side with the superintendent to provide support for all operational and project-related activities. Must be a self-starter and highly organized!
This position is not part of a union.
- Process labor and subcontractor entries daily using the Company’s transactional system (WINS).
- Assist in preparation of completion reports based on WINS input weekly.
- Confirm quantities, receive, and code subcontractor/vendor invoices for job costing in AS400.
- Assist in the management of all material orders for crews.
- Manage and maintain the inventory of all supplies for the business.
- Assist in preparation and maintenance of subcontractor agreements, if applicable.
- Coordinate pre-employment and on-boarding steps and facilitate new hire orientation.
- Associates degree in Construction Management, or related field.
- Professional demeanor with vendors, customers, and co-workers
- Basic computer skills; comfortable working in Microsoft Excel and Word. Able to learn and use AS400 system effectively
- Excellent organization and recordkeeping
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Valid driver’s license and clean record
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)