Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure?
Since 1953, Miller Pipeline has been a leader in building and maintaining America’s infrastructure as a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor. Our workforce is made up of highly trained and skilled employees totaling 3,400+ with office locations in over 20 states. While continually investing in gas infrastructure programs, Miller Pipeline’s revenues have continued to grow year over year.
Thinking about joining our team and building a career here? There is no better time than now!
At Miller Pipeline, you will gain:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement;
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including health insurance and retirement plan;
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation;
- On-the-job work and safety training;
- Employee recognition programs, company picnics, Employee Care Fund, and more.
We are looking for a welder/fabricator to assemble parts to support field operations in pipeline construction. He/she will review blueprint drawings and develop layouts to plan the sequence of operations. He/she will then fabricate metal parts according to specifications.
The fabrication team builds vacuum excavation trucks and specialty tools used in the field, plus repairs equipment like truck beds and backhoe buckets. The fabrication team takes care of the shop area, ensuring cleanliness and organization.
- High school diploma or equivalent, and/or a certificate in machine trades or welding fabrication
- 1+ year related experience
- Strong attention to detail in following oral and written instructions
- Familiarity with tools associated with fabrication such as surface grinders and torches
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to lift and move 50 lbs. occasionally on the job
- Good attitude, team player
While performing duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes, or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Regular work hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM.