Miller Pipeline is a premier underground pipeline construction and repair contractor with operations in 20 states and owned by CenterPoint Energy. To find out more about what a career with Miller Pipeline can mean for you and your family, check out our Who We Are page.
At Miller Pipeline you will find:
- Opportunities for advancement (Grow Here at Miller Pipeline)
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation
We are recruiting foremen to oversee the daily activities of their crews and work towards goal achievement. Foremen must keep utility construction progress in line with the overall project schedule and cost estimate, and train crew members in accordance with company safety procedures.
These individuals must have:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of underground utility gas construction experience.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- CDL is preferred but not required.
Additional qualifications include experience in and the ability to do the following:
- Write routine reports and complete forms.
- Interact effectively with customers, employees, and managers.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintaining instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Perform basic math functions using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.