Do you want to help make a difference in building America’s infrastructure? Miller Pipeline is a premier underground pipeline construction contractor with operations in over 20 states, and we are expanding our team. There is no better time to join us and build a career with us than now.
At Miller Pipeline, you will gain:
- Growth opportunities for career advancement
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including health insurance, retirement plan and time off
- A team-oriented atmosphere centered around our core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation
- On-the-job and safety training
- Employee recognition programs, Employee Care Fund, and more
Miller Pipeline is searching for a qualified candidate to supervise and monitor the progress of underground gas pipeline construction and conservation crews and oversee millions of dollars in construction materials. The General Foreman is guaranteed 40 hours per week and is eligible for company benefits.
The General Foreman must keep construction progress in line with the overall project schedule and cost estimate, as well as train crew members to comply with company safety practices.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ gas pipeline construction experience; comprehensive understanding of the business
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record; CDL or ability to obtain one after employment
- Strong work ethic, and thrive in working outdoors and building teams
- Basic computer skills
- Clear, effective communication
- Great problem-solving skills
- High level of personal integrity and accountability
- Ability to travel overnight in a company vehicle on a minimal basis. Most work will be in the Harrisburg and Lancaster areas.
- An associate level degree or trade school certificate